Children’s Ministry at Second
We want to do whatever it takes to reach the next generation for Jesus Christ. That’s why you’ll hear our mission for children all the time at Second- We want to give every child every chance to experience God. Our current circumstances have meant a big pivot in children’s ministry. Our weekly JAM(Jesus and Me) experience will be digital until further notice. If you’d like your child to participate in JAM on Sunday mornings, please reach out to our children’s administrator, Michele for the link. firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about JAM, click here!
- Names Matter: We believe in calling every child, your, and family by name
- Intentionality: We will always be brave enough to ask 'Is this the most effective way to accomplish our mission?'
- Invitation: We each have responsibility for finding ways to include our neighbors
- Unconditional Love and Acceptance: Everyone is included
- Inter-generational Interaction: We believe the church is only the church when all generations are celebrated